Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Don't Worry I'm Still Alive

-for starters! I got my work on Quiescent Magazine as an editorial WOO!!!

-I'm working on future editorials/ trade shoots for the fall

-I'm starting my freshman year of college in a couples of months so I've been preparing for that.

-Starting some developments for a larger project for next year.

One of the most fun, loving and busy experiences so far of my summer is the continuation of my original photography project: The "Wash Away" Project (2). I am making it a smaller series in comparison to last years due to getting ready for college and personal reasons but it is equally fun and ultimately a pride and joy in my life.


  • I am doing a more advanced version of the project this year with more original writing from participants and possibly more cinema along with having each subject set to be in a triptych 


so yes it has been a very long time since I last blogged but I'm glad I'm back. This year has been one of the best years of my life.

~tootles~

No comments:

Post a Comment